Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Bono
- Stop asking God to bless what you’re doing. Find out what God’s doing. It’s already blessed.
- To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater.
- In general people put too much faith in the rich, the famous, the politicians, and not enough faith in themselves.
- Every age has its massive moral blind spots. We might not see them, but our children will.
- Even though I’m a believer, I still find it really hard to be around other believers. They make me nervous, they make me twitch. I sorta watch my back.
- The right to be irresponsible and stupid is something I hold very dear. And luckily it is something I do well.
- At a certain point, I just felt, you know, God is not looking for alms, God is looking for action.
- I love America and I hate it. I’m torn between the two. I have two conflicting visions of America. One is a kind of dream landscape and the other is a kind of black comedy.
- It is impossible to meet God without abandon, without exposing yourself, being raw.
- The human heart is greedy; it will use religion, color, or any other excuse to justify its greed. Blame the human heart.
Bono, born Paul David Hewson on May 10, 1960, is an Irish singer, songwriter, and philanthropist best known as the lead vocalist and primary lyricist of the rock band U2. Raised in Dublin, Bono formed U2 in 1976 with guitarist The Edge, bassist Adam Clayton, and drummer Larry Mullen Jr. The band’s debut album, “Boy,” was released in 1980, marking the beginning of their global success.
Bono’s distinctive voice and passionate performances have contributed to U2’s iconic sound, and his songwriting often addresses social and political issues. U2’s albums, including “The Joshua Tree” and “Achtung Baby,” have received critical acclaim and numerous awards.
Beyond his musical career, Bono is renowned for his activism and humanitarian efforts. He co-founded DATA (Debt, AIDS, Trade, Africa) in 2002, advocating for debt relief, increased aid, and fair trade practices in Africa. He has also been involved in initiatives combating poverty and disease, including the ONE Campaign.
Bono’s commitment to social causes has earned him numerous awards, including the Nobel Peace Prize’s Man of Peace Award in 2008. His multifaceted contributions to music and humanitarian causes have solidified his status as a global icon and influential figure.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Bono #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio