Indian rapper and singer
Born: November 19, 1985
Badshah, born Aditya Prateek Singh Sisodia on November 19, 1985, in Delhi, India, is a renowned Indian rapper, singer, and music composer. With a distinctive style that blends hip-hop, Punjabi, and Bollywood influences, Badshah has made a significant impact on the Indian music scene.
His breakthrough came with the track “Saturday Saturday” from the Bollywood film “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania” in 2014, which catapulted him to fame. Badshah’s energetic and catchy compositions, combined with his charismatic stage presence, have earned him a massive fan following.
Apart from solo projects, Badshah has collaborated with several prominent artists and contributed to numerous Bollywood soundtracks. Some of his popular tracks include “DJ Waley Babu,” “Kar Gayi Chull,” and “Mercy.” His success extends beyond music, as he has also ventured into the world of acting and appeared in films.
Badshah’s impact on the Indian music industry is undeniable, and he continues to push boundaries with his innovative approach to music production and performance. As a multifaceted artist, Badshah remains a prominent figure in the evolving landscape of Indian entertainment.
Badshah’s 5 most popular quotes
- Haters will be haters, you have got to acknowledge them and move on as the ratio of love to hate is too high.
- I was born in Delhi but grew up in Chandigarh, so I write about the machismo of Punjab because it was around me.
- Once you know the background of an individual, you can connect better with his or her music.
- The shopping centres that have come up in Noida are amazing. There are amusement parks and other good family outing spots.
- It’s an incredible experience to interact with fans in first person, get immediate responses to your music and see the madness that your music creates.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Indian_rapper_singer #rapper_singer #Badshah #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio