Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Macaulay Culkin
- He was so excited. He cut out pictures of these landscapes and neighborhoods and kind of really tried to give you a feel of the movie. It was kind of cute but at the same time it really showed his enthusiasm for it.
- I enjoy my life. I think I have a very good life. And I think I’m very satisfied with the direction of my career and just my lifestyle and everything like that. So I wouldn’t change a single thing.
- As a senior in high school, you figure out what you want to do with your life. I asked myself if I wanted to get back into acting and thought: ‘Yes, but under my own terms and nothing like it was before.’
- I could have gone the route of a lot of these former child actors, but I didn’t want that for myself. Like I said, when I was 14 years old, I decided to quit. I didn’t ever want to do it again.
- I’m not one of those actors who needs the media spotlight all the time to feel gratified. I’m happy to do one project a year and take the rest of the year off as long as that project is special.
- People do bad things in their lives. And those sort of things are forgivable. That’s half the point of having confession in church – you need to be able to fess up to what you’ve done.
- I write a good amount. I’ve been gathering up a backlog of stuff and maybe I’ll do something with it someday, but I don’t want to talk about it just yet because that would jinx it.
- I’m doing naughty things, I’m drinking too much, I’m going to clubs. It really didn’t matter to me, other than the fact that some parents wouldn’t let their kids hang out with me.
- I went to high school, which was a good thing because I hadn’t interacted with many people my age, and I didn’t really have friends. I had a million acquaintances and no friends.
- Most of the offers I get from Hollywood are for teen comedies. My manager thinks I’m crazy for turning down all that money, but I’m very picky.
Performing in stage productions and acting since his infant years, Macaulay Culkin stood out as the intelligent, amiable child in ‘Rocket Gibraltar’, ‘Uncle Buck’ and the successful ‘Home Alone’ films. Although he enjoyed widespread acclaim and success as a boy, his career as an adult was not that fruitful. He puttered with a variety of lucrative, hollow projects, which effectively put him out of showbiz. Consequently, he never really recaptured the same success that he did as a child. This child prodigy earned the respect of pop-star Michael Jackson, who went on to become his close friend and confidante. After a brief period of idleness, he re-entered the world of entertainment once again with ‘Party Monster’ and ‘Saved’ but both failed to leave his footprints in the world of entertainment. There have, however, been a number of personal snares in his life, including his arrest for the possession of controlled substance and being at the epicenter of Jackson’s scandalous molestation trial. Career and scandals apart, he has been romantically linked with actresses Rachel Miner and superstar, Mila Kunis.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Macaulay_Culkin #quotes #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio