Born: December 13, 1989
Taylor Swift was born in West Reading, Pennsylvania. When she was 13, her parents sold their family farm in Pennsylvania and moved to Hendersonville, Tennessee, so she could pursue a career in country music in nearby Nashville. Swift signed a deal with Sony/ATV as a songwriter the next year, in 2004.
Taylor Swift’s 5 most popular quotes
- Fearless is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can’t breathe without them.
- No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.
- There are two ways you can go with pain: You can let it destroy you or you can use it as fuel to drive you.
- The only words you’ll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.
- I’m thankful that when I go to bed at night, that I have been myself that day. And I have been myself all the days before that.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_singer_songwriter #singer_songwriter #Taylor_Swift #Birthday #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio