Born: December 12, 1970
Regina Hall was born on December 12, 1970, in Washington, D.C., to Ruby, a teacher, and Odie Hall, a contractor. She graduated from Fordham University in 1992 and went on to earn a master’s degree in journalism from New York University before shifting to an acting career. In 1997, at age 26, she began appearing in commercials and then made the giant leap into movies. Regina Hall rose to prominence with her role in the comedy-horror spoof Scary Movie, and she has since appeared on the big screen in roles that belied her age. Her recurring role in Scary Movie and the sequel, Scary Movie 2, exhibited the 30-year-old’s ability to maintain her youthful appearance as she portrayed the high school-aged Brenda Meeks. However, her first film role was in the 1999 film The Best Man. The following year, she made many other film appearances, including her starring role in Scary Movie in 2000. She first had a role in the movie “Love and Basketball,” which also starred close friend Sanaa Lathan. In 2001, Hall’s list of credits grew to include her first television role, as Corretta Lipp on the prime-time drama Ally McBeal, which was a recurring role for several episodes. Furthermore, in 2001, Scary Movie 2 was released, in addition to the Mandel Holland comedy The Other Brother, featuring Hall as Vicki. One year later, she starred in the action drama Paid in Full, directed by Charles Stone III. She would later star in other films such as Malibu’s Most Wanted, Scary Movie 3, The Honeymooners, and First Sunday.
Regina hall’s 5 most popular quotes
- Education ought to be affordable for everybody. That only advances a society.
- Sometimes I make myself laugh, but that’s because I appreciate my sense of humor.
- I’m just excited about life. Life is really good right now with my family and friends, and being able to work with people I respect.
- I’m a thespian. I don’t like to improv. I don’t like to go off course ’cause I think that’s where stuff happens. When you stick to the material ’cause it’s written so well, that’s where the magic happens.
- I miss New York terribly. There is no place like the city. I miss people-watching. I miss the nightlife. I miss the food. There are so many options in New York City.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #Regina_Hall #Birthday #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio