- Failure is not the opposite of success; it’s part of success.
- We think mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of the time we put in at work, instead of the quality of the time we put in.
- Success is commonly defined as money and power, but increasingly that’s not enough. It’s almost like a two-legged stool where you fall over if that’s all you measure your life by.
- Fearlessness is not the absence of fear. It’s the mastery of fear. It’s about getting up one more time than we fall down.
- We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions sometimes and that we’ll screw up royally sometimes.
- Increasingly, staying in the middle class – let alone aspiring to become middle class – is becoming a game of choice.
- Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.
- The fastest way to break the cycle of perfectionism and become fearless is to give up the idea of doing it perfectly – indeed to embrace uncertainty and imperfection.
- Disconnecting from our technology to reconnect with ourselves is absolutely essential for wisdom.
- Coincidences connect us across time, to one another, to ourselves and to an invisible order in the universe.
Tags : Live Online Radio