- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
- Everyone has the right to make his own decisions, but none has the right to force his decision on others.
- Any alleged right of one man, which necessitates the violation of the rights of another isn’t and can’t be a right.
- An individualist is a man who says: I will not run anyone’s life – nor let anyone run mine. I will not rule nor be ruled. I will not be a master nor a slave. I will not sacrifice myself to anyone – nor sacrifice anyone to myself.
- An inventor is a man who asks Why? of the universe and lets nothing stand between the answer and his mind.
- I can accept anything, except what seems to be the easiest for most people: the half-way, the almost, the just-about, the in between.
- The man who lets a leader prescribe his course is a wreck being towed to the scrap heap.
- Live and act within the limit of your knowledge and keep expanding it to the limit of your life.
- From the smallest necessity to the highest religious abstraction, from the wheel to the skyscraper, everything we are and everything we have comes from one attribute of man – the function of his reasoning mind.
- Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps down new roads armed with nothing but their own vision.
Tags : Live Online Radio