- A member of Parliament to Disraeli: ‘Sir, you will either die on the gallows or of some unspeakable disease.’ That depends, Sir,’ said Disraeli, ‘whether I embrace your policies or your mistress.
- Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
- The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own.
- All is mystery; but he is a slave who will not struggle to penetrate the dark veil.
- The best way to become acquainted with a subject is to write about it.
- Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.
- He was distinguished for ignorance; for he had only one idea, and that was wrong.
- Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember and remember more than I have seen.
- One of the hardest things in this world is to admit you are wrong. And nothing is more helpful in resolving a situation than its frank admission.
- The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.
Tags : Live Online Radio