- Those with dementia are still people and they still have stories and they still have character and they’re all individuals and they’re all unique. And they just need to be interacted with on a human level.
- I don’t think you should ever damage other people for your art.
- I don’t wear a bikini on the beach. I walk around my house in pyjamas. I haven’t seen myself naked in the mirror for probably a decade. I’m very prudish.
- I don’t really think about roles – “dream roles.” It’s always about who’s gonna be the person on the screen or who’s gonna be the person on the stage and who’s gonna direct it and put it all together.
- Am I reserved? I think I agree with that. I don’t think I’m particularly original. I am quite homey, though. But then I’m also quite transient. I quite like being nomadic.
- The toughest part of acting is never a single thing. It’s more like a whole character. I find film really difficult – trying to make it feel like a consistent character when you’re filming everything out of order.
- It’s tricky playing people that you don’t like and finding a way to empathise with them. It’s challenging and very exciting for an actor.
- It’s always harder to maintain raw enthusiasm or joy than to go into a really dark place.
- I can change my appearance quite easily just by changing my hair. So I can adapt quite well.
- I’m not great at having my picture taken and I don’t enjoy that side of it very much but I enjoy being with my friends and it’s nice to have a reunion.
10 inspirational carey mulligan quotes for success
Tags : Live Online Radio
Jennette McCurdy: Birthday