- The comic book world is so dangerous, you know what I mean? You say one thing and people – they’re ravenous – they are very opinionated fans. But they’re great fans.
- I always say that the times in my life when I’ve been happiest are the times when I’ve seen, like, a sunset.
- Anyone who’s had a tattoo knows once you get your first one, as you’re walking out the door, you’re planning the next.
- I decided to make ‘Captain America’ because I realized I wasn’t doing the film because it terrified me. You can’t make decisions based on fear.
- I swear to God, if you saw me when I am by myself in the woods, I’m a lunatic. I sing, I dance.
- You know, the reward for ‘Captain America’ is amazing. It’s always fun to see a giant spectacle film and see the fun stuff – the special effects.
- I’m reminded of who I am, who I was, and who I’m supposed to be.
- I’m the one who fears being enveloped. I was always a really autonomous guy my whole life. Camping by myself is one of my favorite things.
- I know we’re not perfect, but the safest hands are still our own.
- I can handle the craziness some of the time, maybe most of the time. But I know I can’t handle it all of the time.
Tags : Live Online Radio