- You should never hate anyone, even your worst enemies. Everyone has something good about them. You have to find the redeeming quality and love the person for that.
- Nobody’s perfect. We’re all just one step up from the beasts and one step down from the angels.
- Horses were never wrong. They always did what they did for a reason, and it was up to you to figure it out.
- One benefit of Summer was that each day we had more light to read by.
- Life’s too short to care about what other people think. Besides, they should accept us for who we are.
- Things usually work out in the end.” “What if they don’t?” “That just means you haven’t come to the end yet.
- I wanted to let the world know that no one had a perfect life, that even the people who seemed to have it all had their secrets.
- You can’t cling to the side your whole life, that one lesson every parent needs to teach a child is “If you don’t want to sink, you better figure out how to swim.
- Sometimes you have to get sicker before you can get better.
- Sometimes you need a little crisis to get your adrenaline flowing and help you realize your potential.
Tags : Live Online Radio