- Every once in a while, the market does something so stupid it takes your breath away.
- We are all wrong so often that it amazes me that we can have any conviction at all over the direction of things to come. But we must.
- I wish it grew on trees, but it takes hard work to make money.
- Remember, I am neither a bear nor a bull, I am an agnostic opportunist. I want to make money short- and long-term. I want to find good situations and exploit them.
- I will stand up for what I believe and for what I have always believed: Every person has a right to be rich in this country and I want to help them get there.
- I may play a total madman on TV, but I’m really just a very unbalanced guy at home. However, when it comes to stocks, I believe in being rigorous and methodical, not crazy. There’s no madness to my method.
- This is a business, the direct selling, that bizarrely works best when times are bad.
- I think that I could have been take apart if the bear market continued, but I waited three years before I felt the bear market was over and I was right.
- I mean that what makes me a professional, but the market itself has been fabulous during this whole period and I’ve got to give the market credit before I give myself credit.
- These will be fabulous investments and will make millions of more people rich.
Tags : Live Online Radio