- If you don’t say what you think then you kill your unborn self.
- He whose life has a why can bear almost any how.
- It took untold generations to get you where you are. A little gratitude might be in order. If you’re going to insist on bending the world to your way, you better have your reasons.
- Intolerance of others’ views (no matter how ignorant or incoherent they may be) is not simply wrong; in a world where there is no right or wrong, it is worse: it is a sign you are embarrassingly unsophisticated or, possibly, dangerous.
- It’s better to do something badly than to not do it at all.
- You’re going to pay a price for every bloody thing you do and everything you don’t do. You don’t get to choose to not pay a price. You get to choose which poison you’re going to take. That’s it.
- I don’t think that you have any insight whatsoever into your capacity for good until you have some well-developed insight into your capacity for evil.
- If you can’t understand why someone is doing something, look at the consequences of their actions, whatever they might be, and then infer the motivations from their consequences.
- If someone is making everyone around them miserable and you’d like to know why, their motive may simply be to make everyone around them miserable including themselves.
- Love is the desire to see unnecessary suffering ameliorated.
Tags : Live Online Radio