- If you want to change who you are, you have to change what you do.
- Success, and even life itself, wouldn’t be worth anything if I didn’t have my wife and children by my side. They mean everything to me.
- We all have times when we go home at night and pull out our hair and feel misunderstood and lonely and like we’re falling. I think the brain is such that there is always going to be something missing.
- My goal was always to be recognized as a good actor but no one was interested in that, simply because society just wants to warm towards your appearance. This is the great blemish of society.
- Face it, I didn’t become famous until I took my clothes off.
- I’ve never been a fan of just doing. I like to do things for a reason.
- I suppose that some days I wake up I have to wake up and be responsible, reliable and down to earth, and some days I don’t.
- I’m kind of ashamed to be a celebrity. I don’t understand wanting to read about other people’s dirty laundry. I think celebrity is the biggest red herring society has ever pulled on itself.
- I suppose I’m intrigued with the bad traits of society, because I’m a part of society, and the bad traits pose the dangerous questions for our future.
- I’m only wanted by directors for the image I give off, and it makes me angry. I always wanted to be an actor and not a beauty pageant winner.
10 inspirational jude law quotes on success
10 inspirational colin firth quotes on success