- Everybody has to know for themselves what they’re capable of.
- I live in a landscape, which every single day of my life is enriching.
- I find it difficult to be in rooms now for long periods of time. I can usually take it for about an hour. Then I stride out.
- I see a lot of movies. I love films as a spectator, and that’s never obscured by the part of me that does the work myself. I just love going to the movies.
- I was a savage for so many years of my life. There was some seed of determination in me that I was not conscious of. I was mostly consciously getting into trouble and drunk.
- For as long as I can remember, the thing that gave me a sense of wonderment and renewal… has always been the work of other actors.
- The one thing that I appear to have been given, bearing in mind that I am capable of being very, very scatty and extremely lazy, is the ability to concentrate on something I choose to give my time to.
- England is obsessed with where you came from, and they are determined to keep you in that place, be it in a drawing room or in the gutter.
- For about a year, I just didn’t know what to do. I did laboring jobs, working in the docks, construction sites.
- You can never fully put your finger on the reason why you’re suddenly, inexplicably compelled to explore one life as opposed to another.
Tags : Live Online Radio