- I think you should take your job seriously, but not yourself – that is the best combination.
- One of the benefits of being a mature well-educated woman is that you’re not afraid of expletives. And you have no fear to put a fool in his place. That’s the power of language and experience. You can learn a lot from Shakespeare.
- We get up in the morning. We do our best. Nothing else matters.
- Most things don’t work out as expected, but what happens instead often turns out to be the good stuff.
- I would hate people to think bossy is all I can do.
- It takes courage to recognize the real as opposed to the convenient.
- I’ve got what my ma had, macular degeneration, which you get when you get old.
- I have a completely new knee. It’s brilliant. I am not feeling my age at all. I feel about 43, a willowy blonde 43 years old with long legs.
- I like to push myself beyond the limit every now and again.
- Children have become disengaged from nature and we need to reintroduce them to the pleasure that it brings. If we do that they will care for it. Through the simple act of planting a tree we can open their eyes to nature’s beauty.
Tags : Live Online Radio