- Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff you are not moving fast enough.
- I mean, the real story is actually pretty boring, right? I mean, we just sat at our computers for six years and coded.
- People don’t care about what you say, they care about what you build.
- I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.
- Give everyone the power to share anything with anyone.
- The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.
- If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.
- People can be really smart or have skills that are directly applicable, but if they don’t really believe in it, then they are not going to really work hard.
- Our society needs more heroes who are scientists, researchers, and engineers. We need to celebrate and reward the people who cure diseases, expand our understanding of humanity and work to improve people’s lives.
- I look at Google and think they have a strong academic culture. Elegant solutions to complex problems.
10 inspirational mark zuckerberg quotes on success
Tags : Live Online Radio
Mark Zuckerberg: Birthday