10 inspirational quotes by christopher hitchens
- That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
- To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?
- Everybody does have a book in them, but in most cases that’s where it should stay.
- The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.
- What is it you most dislike? Stupidity, especially in its nastiest forms of racism and superstition.
- The governor of Texas, who, when asked if the Bible should also be taught in Spanish, replied that ‘if English was good enough for Jesus, then it’s good enough for me’.
- How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.
- What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.
- To the dumb question “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply: why not?
- To ‘choose’ dogma and faith over doubt and experience is to throw out the ripening vintage and to reach greedily for the Kool-Aid.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Christopher_Hitchens #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio