10 mind-blowing quotes by megyn kelly
- I have been attacked by media critics and just critics of my own for years. And that, unfortunately, is part of the job in 2016 America. I was used to that. And I’ve developed a thick skin.
- I feel like I’m at a level in my business where I’ve established myself as a professional. And the one thing I haven’t managed to do is find a way to achieve a better balance.
- I don’t even watch Fox News usually in the prime time hours because I’m home with my kids and that’s more important to me.
- I could have said some things about Hillary Clinton that would have been unfortunate for her, too. But I don’t want to interfere.
- I – listen, racism – being a racist is the worst thing you can say about somebody. I mean, it is such a charged accusation. And I really think people should be very careful before they level that.
- Donald Trump’s numbers are historically low for a Republican nominee with women. Historically low.
- Don’t believe a thing unless you hear from me directly because there’s a lot of bad info going on out there.
- As a news person, you can’t spend all your time responding to a Comedy Central star. It’s not what we do.
- A lot of liberals don’t believe in American exceptionalism, but it doesn’t mean they don’t love America.
- I don’t think Donald Trump is an ideologue, so it’s not really his policies that I think are going to maybe fire people up. It’s his rhetoric and, you know, his willingness to wield power in a manner that can be potentially exploitative and dangerous.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Megyn_Kelly #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio