Born: December 4, 1982
Nick Vujicic (“voo-yi-chich”) is an Australian-American born without arms or legs who has become a world-renowned speaker, New York Times best-selling author, coach, and entrepreneur. Nick Vujicic was born to Dushka and Boris Vujicic in 1982 in Melbourne, Australia. Although he was an otherwise healthy baby, Nick was born without arms and legs; he had no legs but two small feet, one of which had two toes. Nick has two siblings, Michelle and Aaron.
Nick Vujicic’s 5 most popular quotes
- If you can’t get a miracle, become one.
- It’s a lie to think you’re not good enough. It’s a lie to think you’re not worth anything.
- I never met a bitter person who was thankful. Or a thankful person who was bitter.
- I encourage you to accept that you may not be able to see a path right now, but that doesn’t mean it’s not there.
- In life you have a choice: Bitter or Better? Choose better, forget bitter.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Australian-American_evangelist #evangelist #nick_vujicic #Birthday #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio