10 stephen colbert quotes one must read
- If our Founding Fathers wanted us to care about the rest of the world, they wouldn’t have declared their independence from it.
- There’s an old saying about those who forget history. I don’t remember it, but it’s good.
- All Dogs Go To Heaven? Sorry, kids. It’s only the dogs who’ve accepted Christ.
- They say the only people who tell the truth are drunkards and children. Guess which one I am.
- Here’s an easy way to figure out if you’re in a cult: If you’re wondering whether you’re in a cult, the answer is yes.
- Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family.
- Atheism, a religion dedicated to its own sense of smug superiority.
- The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach…just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage.
- You said in your book that at the end of the day, every politician is human. What about during the day?
- Clearly, America has no shortage of metaphorical opportunities for the poor.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Stephen_Colbert #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio