- People don’t try to show their feelings, they try to hide them.
- If it’s the right chair, it doesn’t take too long to get comfortable in it.
- The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you.
- Sometimes if you have financial restraints, it’s a benefit. It forces you to come up with a more creative way.
- When you are working hard, you don’t have time for anything other than what you are doing.
- There are certain things I am clueless about as far as the new technologies. I see these people in front of these computers all day and I don’t know what they are doing – they are doing something, obviously – with Facebook, Instagram and all that. I am aware of it, but basically not in touch.
- Any depression should be met with a smile. Depression will think you are an idiot and will run away.
- Don’t let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.
- When you love someone you gotta trust them, there’s no other way. You gotta give them the key to everything that’s yours. Otherwise, what’s the point?
- I have so much respect for directors. It’s a tremendous amount of pressure; you have to keep steadfast and keep what you know is right.
10 inspirational robert de niro quotes on success
Tags : Live Online Radio
10 inspirational keanu reeves quotes on success