- There’s two types of acting: convincing and not convincing. People describe me as intense. It’s because I care. I am a pain in the ass because I care. Do I know what I’m doing? No. Do I have the best of intentions? Yes. Does that lead to hell? Sometimes.
- I have a very busy head. I have inside voices that I have learned to contain.
- I’m just getting settled as a responsible man – but if you split the elephant into little mouthfuls it will be fine.
- There’s always a certain pride in getting the job done properly.
- We are survivors. We control the fear. And without the fear, we are all as good as dead.
- One remembers those one looks up to more readily than those you look down upon.
- Fame and stuff like that is all very cool, but at the end of the day, we’re all human beings. Although what I do is incredibly surreal and fun and amazing and I’m really grateful for it, I don’t believe my own press release, do you know what I mean?
- I think it’s important that you always transform if you can. That’s what I was trained to do. You try and hide yourself as much as you can – that’s the key to longevity.
- I didn’t understand how you could do something which is so much fun and be so miserable doing it.
- Vanity is normal in performers. Does it bother other people? All the time. But nine times out of ten, that says more about them than you.
Tags : Live Online Radio