- One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
- I see you everywhere, in the stars, in the river, to me you’re everything that exists, the reality of everything.
- All extremes of feeling are allied to madness.
- Just in case you ever foolishly forget, I’m never not thinking of you.
- It is fatal to be a man or woman pure and simple: one must be a woman manly, or a man womanly.
- A perfect treat must include a trip to a second-hand bookshop.
- As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the whole world.
- In solitude we give passionate attention to our lives, to our memories, to the details around us.
- How many times have people used a pen or paintbrush because they couldn’t pull the trigger?
- I have a deeply hidden and inarticulate desire for something beyond the daily life.
Tags : Live Online Radio