- If you’re not making someone else’s life better, than you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better.
- The concept of improving lives runs through the center of everything I do. And then I realized the way to improve lives is to continually improve yourself.
- I am motivated by fear. I hate being scared to do something. I think what developed in my early days, was the attitude that I started attacking things that I was scared of.
- Self-discipline is the center of all material success. You can’t win the war against the world if you can’t win the war against your own mind.
- The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams, who want to do things. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.
- As long as we are pointing the finger and stuck at who’s fault something is, we are jammed and trapped into victim mode. When you are in victim mode you are stuck in suffering.
- The prerequisite for spending time with any person is that they nourish and inspire you. They feed your flame.
- There’s no easy way around it. No matter how talented you are, you talent is going to fail you if you are not skilled. If you don’t study, work really hard, and dedicate yourself to being better every single day.
- The only thing that I see that is distinctly different about me is, I am not afraid to die on a treadmill. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me. But if we get on the treadmill together, there’s two things. You are getting off first. Or I am going to die. It’s that simple.
- Let your smile change the world. Don’t let the world change your smile.
Tags : Live Online Radio