10 interesting quotes by simon cowell
- Money brings you security and choice. You can make decisions in a different way if you have a lot of money. But when you have nothing, you have a naivety, and a more fearless attitude because you have nothing to lose.
- It’s the government’s job to encourage entrepreneurialism and investment. Most importantly, it’s the government’s duty to inspire confidence.
- Choosing how you vote should not be a snap verdict based on a few minutes of television.
- I could just sit back and get someone to spin my achievements, I suppose, but when I see others do it, I always think, ‘Why are you telling me how successful you are?’ I am always suspicious of those kinds of boasts.
- If I had one dog, I’d want a hundred. If I had one kid, I’d probably want a hundred. I mean, it’s just the way I am.
- We have hated the French for years. Now you have just joined the club. It makes you much more likable.
- I’ve spent hundreds of thousands of pounds on the very best security and I can assure you my homes are as safe as the Bank of England.
- I hate belongings. I hate clutter. It really bothers me because I can’t think properly. If you’ve got distractions in front of you, your mind goes nuts.
- I love producing shows. And so when you’re on a show where other people are making decisions you don’t necessarily agree with it, after a while you start to feel like a passenger.
- I’m not that musical. I don’t really know how a record is produced, and, funnily enough, I don’t want to.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Simon_Cowell #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio