- Strength is built by one’s failures, not by one’s successes.
- Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.
- Beauty Should Begin in the Heart and Soul, otherwise cosmetics are useless.
- Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
- You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.
- If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.
- True elegance consists not in having a closet bursting with clothes, but rather in having a few well-chosen numbers in which one feels totally at ease.
- Men always remember a woman who caused them concern and uneasiness.
- I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.
- I wanted to give a woman comfortable clothes that would flow with her body. A woman is closest to being naked when she is well-dressed.
Tags : Live Online Radio