- Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
- Actions speak louder than words, and a smile says, ‘I like you. You make me happy. I am glad to see you.
- It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.
- You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.
- One of the tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon – instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.
- When we hate our enemies, we are giving them power over us: power over our sleep, our appetites, our blood pressure, our health, and our happiness.
- You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.
- One reason why birds and horses are not unhappy is because they are not trying to impress other birds and horses.
- If you are not in the process of becoming the person you want to be, you are automatically engaged in becoming the person you don’t want to be.
- Everybody in the world is seeking happiness—and there is one sure way to find it. That is by controlling your thoughts. Happiness doesn’t depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions.
Tags : Live Online Radio