10 motivational quotes by sheryl crow
- That feeling of freedom, open highways of possibilities, has kind of been lost to materialism and marketing.
- I draw from my family and my friends and I feel like that small-town person. The achievements, the materialistic possessions have really become to mean less. They mean nothing.
- I think war is based in greed and there are huge karmic retributions that will follow. I think war is never the answer to solving any problems. The best way to solve problems is to not have enemies.
- Some people are really good at maneuvering their careers and images and I’m not one of those people.
- A song that sounds simple is just not that easy to write. One of the objectives of this record was to try and write melodies that continue to resonate.
- However I am is however I am. When you see me onstage or in the press, there’s not a lot of thought and calculation that goes into it.
- Beck said he didn’t believe in the theory of a song coming through you as if you were an open vessel. I agree with him to a certain extent.
- I didn’t get into making music for the fame aspect. There are people who do desire that.
- I don’t set goals for myself too much, but I’m always trying to write that one great song.
- I have been around for a long, long time. I didn’t make it ’til I was older. I went through the period when women were not getting signed, particularly if you were writing songs that were lyrically propelled.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Sheryl_Crow #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio