10 rachel hunter quotes
- But things move in circles: one minute it’s the models who are famous, then it’s the actresses, then it’s the designers.
- I think I’d be more relaxed as an older mum, although fundamentally life with a baby is pretty much the same whatever age you are. It’s nappies, crying, feeding.
- Teach your children everything that you’re not, because they will pick up on everything that you are.
- Men act out like they’re horrified by marriage, but when they find the woman of their dreams, they love it.
- I’m a dreadful romantic. No matter what I go through in life, I want to fall in love with a man.
- It was all about flying round the world, working hard, being on the cover of Vogue, making money. It wasn’t fun. It was exhausting, but I was young and convinced I knew best.
- My dad was very fun and very adventurous, and from a formative age I learned to value men who would do things on a whim.
- There’s a side of me that dislikes feminism. I think we surrendered something and women were unable to reveal any kind of vulnerability.
- I went out with this boy on the proviso that he didn’t tell anybody we were together. The idiot didn’t keep his mouth shut. I dumped him. I never went out with a boy from school again.
- I love men. They are intelligent and sensitive, but there’s also that hard-edged arrogant side, which is just so attractive.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Rachel_Hunter #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio