10 top david duchovny quotes
- Feelings come and go, unless you don’t feel them. Then they stay, and hurt, and grow pear-shaped and weird.
- You can’t just wear the food chain around your neck like a bauble or necklace. You’re part of it and if you keep treating it with disdain, that chain will strangle you.
- Every day I try to do breathing exercises, meditation, and yoga. These things sound awfully cliche, but they help me slow down and try to point to a truth.
- Part of being an actor is letting things come about organically as opposed to forcing them.
- I’ve never seen a wild almond or a soy galloping about in its natural habitat, but cow milk is the best.
- You think plants don’t have feelings? Maybe not the type of feelings you and I have, but they do have planty feelings, really slow feelings that unfold or blossom over years rather than seconds.
- It’s hard to leave anywhere. Even if the place sucked. It’s hard to leave anywhere at all.
- I’m constantly amazed by the ability a child has to show sympathy, to read emotions, to get to the heart of any situation. It’s unfiltered and completely inspiring.
- My favorite parts of work as an actor and a director are those unplanned mistakes that do happen, because it’s like catching lightning in a bottle. It’s the best part of what we do.
- I mean, you always want everybody to pat you on the back and tell you you’re wonderful every time you do something; I think that’s human nature.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #David_Duchovny #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio