10 inspirational quotes by leo tolstoy
- Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
- All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
- It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.
- He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.
- Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them.
- We can know only that we know nothing. And that is the highest degree of human wisdom.
- When you love someone, you love the person as they are, and not as you’d like them to be.
- I’ve always loved you, and when you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be.
- A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.
- Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Leo_Tolstoy #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio