10 life altering kurt vonnegut quotes
- We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.
- I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can’t see from the center.
- We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.
- Here is a lesson in creative writing. First rule: Do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites representing absolutely nothing. All they do is show you’ve been to college.
- And I asked myself about the present: how wide it was, how deep it was, how much was mine to keep.
- Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, “It might have been.
- And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, ‘If this isn’t nice, I don’t know what is.
- The last thing I ever wanted was to be alive when the three most powerful people on the whole planet would be named Bush, Dick and Colon.
- Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.
- Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning do to do afterward.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Kurt_Vonnegut #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio