10 top donnie wahlberg quotes
- Backstreet Boys fans don’t want to hear the New Kids singing all of their hits. Just like our fans don’t want to hear the Backstreet Boys singing all of our hits.
- When you grow up in a city like Boston, where I grew up, a lot of kids became criminals or cops. I never really had a bad take on cops other than I hate when there’s one behind me on the highway.
- I’m very much a leader in a lot of the work that I do or that I’ve done in my career.
- I wasn’t exactly uncomfortable when I did my first comedy. I was just very aware of the risks; if you do a comedy that sucks, and you suck in it, then you won’t get a chance to do it again.
- Producing suits me because I have a business mind and a business sensibility.
- I want people to come see my films and enjoy them, but at the end of the day you can’t control what people think.
- I’m not a big fan of table reads or sitting around a table and reading a script. I’d rather do it on set and do it for real.
- I wish I was a guy who could have pancakes and bacon and cheesy eggs, but I’d curl up and pass out. I gotta start healthy or I’ll be off the rails all day.
- I don’t sleep very much. I really like to work, though. I feel like a kid in a candy store.
- The food in Europe is pretty disappointing. I like fried chicken. But other than that Europe is great.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Donnie_Wahlberg #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio