10 top quotes by don deLillo
- How I would enjoy being told the novel is dead. How liberating to work in the margins, outside a central perception. You are the ghoul of literature.
- No sense of the irony of human experience, that we are the highest form of life on earth, and yet ineffably sad because we know what no other animal knows, that we must die.
- I’ve got death inside me. It’s just a question of whether or not I can outlive it.
- California deserves whatever it gets. Californians invented the concept of life-style. This alone warrants their doom.
- Sometimes I see something so moving I know I’m not supposed to linger. See it and leave. If you stay too long, you wear out the wordless shock. Love it and trust it and leave.
- He wanted to fuck her loudly on a hard bed with rain beating on the windows.
- There are dead stars that still shine because their light is trapped in time. Where do I stand in this light, which does not strictly exist?
- Even when you self-destruct, you want to fail more, lose more, die more than others, stink more than others.
- It was important for him to believe that he’d spent his life among people who kept missing the point.
- What good is knowledge if it just floats in the air? It goes from computer to computer. It changes and grows every second of every day. But nobody actually knows anything.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Don_DeLillo #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio