Born: June 12, 1981
Adriana Lima is a Brazilian supermodel and actress who gained international fame for her work as a Victoria’s Secret Angel. She was born on June 12, 1981, in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil.
Lima began her modeling career at the age of 15 when she won the Ford Supermodel of Brazil competition. This opened doors for her in the fashion industry, and she quickly rose to prominence. In 1999, at the age of 18, she became one of Victoria’s Secret’s most recognizable faces, and she remained associated with the brand for nearly two decades.
Throughout her career, Lima has walked the runways for numerous high-profile fashion designers and has appeared in campaigns for renowned brands such as Maybelline, Guess, and Versace. Her exotic looks, striking beauty, and charismatic presence made her a sought-after model in the industry.
Aside from her modeling career, Adriana Lima has ventured into acting. She has appeared in films such as “The Follow” (2001), “The Hire: The Follow” (2002), and “Ocean’s 8” (2018). She has also made guest appearances on television shows, including “Ugly Betty” and “How I Met Your Mother.”
Lima has received several accolades for her work as a model. She has been included in Forbes’ list of the highest-paid models in the world and has won numerous awards, including the Supermodel of Brazil award, the “Supermodel of the World” title, and the “Face of the Year” award.
Adriana Lima is not only recognized for her beauty and modeling achievements but also for her philanthropy. She has been involved in various charitable endeavors, including supporting organizations such as St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Throughout her career, Adriana Lima has left an indelible mark on the fashion industry with her iconic runway walks and stunning appearances. Her talent, dedication, and philanthropic efforts have made her one of the most influential and respected figures in the modeling world.
Adriana Lima’s 5 most popular quotes
- Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it’s about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong.
- If you’re comfortable in your own skin, you will feel beautiful – and look beautiful to others, too.
- Fashion is about good energy. It’s about feelings. That’s what I have to give the people, good energy and good feelings.
- I believe love just happens once. You can be mistaken, you can think you are in love, but after a while you discover that youre really not. Real love is different.
- It’s wrong for a guy to have no personality, no heart. Because I don’t care about style or money.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Brazilian_model #model #adriana_lima #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio