Born: June 25, 1971
Angela Kinsey is an American actress known for her portrayal of the sharp-tongued and uptight Angela Martin on the popular television series “The Office.” She was born on June 25, 1971, in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Kinsey’s interest in acting developed at an early age, and she pursued her passion by studying theater at Baylor University. After graduation, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting. Initially, she faced several challenges, but her perseverance paid off when she landed a recurring role on the hit show “The Office” in 2005.
Her portrayal of Angela Martin, the stern and religious head of accounting, gained widespread recognition and critical acclaim. Kinsey’s impeccable comedic timing and deadpan delivery made her character a fan favorite throughout the show’s nine-season run.
Following the success of “The Office,” Kinsey continued to appear in various television shows and films, including “New Girl,” “Haters Back Off,” and “The Hotwives of Orlando.” She also ventured into hosting and co-hosted the reality series “Splitting Up Together.”
Apart from her acting career, Kinsey is actively involved in philanthropy work. She supports organizations such as Stand Up to Cancer and the Alzheimer’s Association.
With her talent, charm, and relatable characters, Angela Kinsey has established herself as a versatile actress in the entertainment industry and continues to captivate audiences with her performances.
Angela Kinsey’s 5 most popular quotes
- I think a lot of times we can get distracted and not be in the moment with people and be missing all the life happening in the moment.
- I think it’s a tough road if you’re a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, if you have a partner, if you don’t. It’s the best job in the world, and the toughest job in the world all at the same time.
- I don’t want to live in a world where I could say to my daughter, ‘There used to be turtles that swam in the ocean.’
- I have a very normal life. I go to the grocery store, I go to Target. I don’t have an assistant, I don’t have an entourage.
- My mom, the fabulous Bertie Kinsey, is an amazing seamstress. She quilts and sews and is so crafty. We call her the Southern Martha Stewart!
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #angela_kinsey #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio