Born: January 24, 1981
Originally from Copley, OH, Carrie Coon is a Chicago-based theatre, television, and film actress. She received a BA in English and Spanish from the University of Mount Union, followed by her MFA in acting at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. Coon was nominated for a Tony Award in the Best Featured Actress category for her Broadway debut as Honey in the transfer of Steppenwolf Theatre’s production of “Edward Albee’s Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?” directed by Pam MacKinnon. Although Coon did not win in 2013, the production was awarded Best Revival, Best Director (MacKinnon), and Best Actor (Tracy Letts).
Carrie Coon’s 5 most popular quotes
- What’s great about good writing is that it feels like life, so it’s not hard to relate to her circumstances.
- I have this idea of myself as this quiet, observant, thoughtful child, which my parents roundly contradict. They claim that I was loud and bossy and dancing all the time.
- I’m a big reader, so I tend to already know the books when they’re adapted into something.
- I certainly enjoyed having my sister, because when she came I felt a certain responsibility to help her fit in, and help her learn English. I wanted her to play with all my toys. I was actually, I think, really scary to her, because I had so much energy.
- I’m a middle child, and I’m pretty diplomatic: the peace-maker.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #Carrie_Coon #Birthday #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio