Born: March 6, 1967
Connie Britton (born March 6, 1967) is an American actress. She is best known for the roles of Nikki Faber on Spin City and on Friday Night Lights as Tami Taylor. Her most notable films are Friday Night Lights and A Nightmare on Elm Street. Despite the fact that the Friday Night Lights television series is based on the film, she portrays different characters in both of them. Her character in the show is named Tami Taylor while in the film her character is named Sharon Gaines.
Connie Britton’s 5 most popular quotes
- The thing about taking risks is, if it’s really a risk, you really can fail. It’s only a pretend risk if you really can’t fail.
- I’m obsessed with ‘Thelma and Louise,’ and therefore obsessed with Callie Khouri who wrote that movie.
- It’s funny – my married friends tell me all the time, ‘What you have is so much easier.’ When you’re doing it on your own, you don’t have to [argue over] how you’re raising the kids.
- The thing about Nashville is, it’s not just country music…There’s rock & roll, there’s every kind of music. It’s just a music town…There’s so much fun stuff to get in to.
- I would say country is the one type of music I’ve spent the least amount of time with in my life. I grew up in Virginia, where there was a lot of it, but I was more interested in rock and roll. Southern rock.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #Connie_Britton #Birthday #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio