Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Emily Blunt
- I don’t think I’m the best singer in the world, for sure, but I loved doing it in ‘Into the Woods.’ I’ll always find it tough, singing in front of people.
- I love character roles. I’m happier in them. I look for roles that have some kind of complexity.
- What’s wonderful about Into The Woods is that you have a combination of all the most famous fairytales in this one story.
- As long as everyone is playing for the scene or the movie, rather than themselves, then you’re going to have something really good.
- My personal feeling is that audiences are crying out for stories they can invest in and feel. I see a lot of big movies that leave me feeling rather numb.
- I’m not much of a crier but it is mildly soul-destroying and exposing to do something physical that you are terrible at in front of other people.
- You feel very much like a puppet, but it had been what I was accustomed to – so you just get on with it and try to find something that rings true.
- I find that it really helps that I live in the States. I’m married to an American, and I have lots of American friends.
- Personally, I’m an advocate for short engagements. Long sometimes means there is a reason for it. Two years engaged and no wedding… I’d be upset.
- To not make any resolutions. Whenever I make them, I wind up ultimately breaking them. I think a lot of people are that way, so I am going to try and avoid inevitable disappointment next year and just not make any.
Emily Blunt, born on February 23, 1983, in London, England, is a versatile British-American actress known for her exceptional talent and captivating performances. She began her acting career on stage in various productions before transitioning to the screen.
Blunt gained widespread recognition with her breakout role in the 2006 film “The Devil Wears Prada,” where she showcased her acting prowess alongside Meryl Streep. Her ability to seamlessly adapt to diverse genres became evident as she ventured into action with “Edge of Tomorrow” (2014), opposite Tom Cruise, and demonstrated her singing chops in the musical “Into the Woods” (2014).
Her remarkable versatility continued to shine in projects such as “Sicario” (2015), “A Quiet Place” (2018), and its sequel, which she also co-wrote. Blunt’s performances are characterized by her emotional depth, impeccable range, and an uncanny ability to embody complex characters.
Her accomplishments have earned her critical acclaim, including Golden Globe Awards for her roles in the TV movie “Gideon’s Daughter” (2007) and the musical “Mary Poppins Returns” (2018). Blunt’s magnetic screen presence and dedication to her craft have solidified her status as one of the most respected and sought-after actresses in the industry. Off-screen, she is known for her down-to-earth demeanor and commitment to various philanthropic endeavors.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Emily_Blunt #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio