Born: June 24, 1994
Erin Moriarty is an American actress known for her captivating performances in both film and television. She was born on June 24, 1994, in New York City, United States. Growing up, Erin developed a passion for acting and pursued her dreams by attending the prestigious Tisch School of the Arts at New York University.
Moriarty made her breakthrough in 2013 when she portrayed Natalie Walraven in the television series “Red Widow.” Her remarkable talent and on-screen presence caught the attention of audiences and industry professionals alike. Since then, she has continued to impress with her diverse range of roles and compelling performances.
One of Erin Moriarty’s most notable roles came in 2016 when she played Hope Shlottman in the critically acclaimed Netflix series “Jessica Jones.” Her portrayal of the troubled and complex character garnered widespread praise and solidified her as a rising star in the industry.
In addition to her television work, Moriarty has also made a significant impact in the film industry. She has appeared in movies such as “Captain Fantastic” (2016) alongside Viggo Mortensen and “Blood Father” (2016) with Mel Gibson, further showcasing her versatility as an actress.
With her undeniable talent, striking beauty, and dedication to her craft, Erin Moriarty continues to captivate audiences and establish herself as a prominent figure in the world of acting. Her future endeavors are highly anticipated, and she is undoubtedly poised for even greater success in her career.
Erin Moriarty’s 5 most popular quotes
- My parents are both very stylish, so they always encouraged me to explore when it came to personal style. I went through a lot of crazy phases, and I’m still finding myself.
- I love romantic comedies… but they have to be done right, but when they are, they’re great.
- I would love to work with the Coen brothers and Terrence Malick. I love both of their bodies of work so much, so I’m really interested in acting under their direction.
- Throughout high school, I was fairly boring. I didn’t do many rebellious things.
- ‘Fargo’ definitely makes it into my top three favorite films of all time; I have a serious obsession with the Coen brothers.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #erin_moriarty #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio