Born: May 22, 1978
Ginnifer Goodwin is an American actress known for her versatile performances in film and television. She was born on May 22, 1978, in Memphis, Tennessee. Goodwin discovered her passion for acting at an early age and pursued it as a career.
Goodwin attended Boston University’s College of Fine Arts, where she received her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Acting. After graduating, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting opportunities. Goodwin initially gained recognition for her work in television, appearing in shows like “Ed” and “Big Love.”
In 2006, Goodwin made her breakthrough on the big screen with her role as Margene Heffman in the critically acclaimed HBO series “Big Love.” Her performance earned her widespread acclaim and established her as a talented actress.
Following her success in television, Goodwin began appearing in notable films. She starred as Snow White/Mary Margaret Blanchard in the fantasy drama series “Once Upon a Time” from 2011 to 2018, which further solidified her popularity.
Goodwin’s film credits include roles in movies such as “He’s Just Not That Into You,” “Something Borrowed,” and “Zootopia,” where she lent her voice to the character of Judy Hopps. She has showcased her ability to portray a wide range of characters, from romantic comedies to animated films.
Throughout her career, Goodwin has received several accolades for her performances, including nominations for the Teen Choice Awards, People’s Choice Awards, and the Saturn Awards.
Beyond acting, Goodwin is known for her philanthropic work and activism. She has been involved with various charitable organizations, including St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Oceana, which focuses on protecting and restoring the world’s oceans.
Ginnifer Goodwin continues to be an admired and respected actress in the entertainment industry, known for her talent, versatility, and commitment to her craft.
Ginnifer Goodwin’s 5 most popular quotes
- As long as I can wear a wig I can be any character, and in real life I can be myself.
- I cherish all of the times I’ve fallen on my face and made mistakes, because those experiences have made me who I am.
- It took me realizing that a broken heart has never actually killed anyone to find the courage to ask for what I want, in just about every situation. That was part of my own growing up.
- Jennifer Morrison is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, in a foreign country.
- One should not google oneself. My mother lets me know when I’m being followed by paparazzi.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #Ginnifer_Goodwin #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio