Born: June 17, 1963
Greg Kinnear is an American actor and television personality. He was born on June 17, 1963, in Logansport, Indiana, United States. Kinnear initially pursued a career in broadcasting and worked as an on-air personality and reporter before transitioning to acting.
He gained recognition in the late 1990s for his role as a talk show host in the film “Talk Soup.” Kinnear’s breakthrough role came in 1997 when he portrayed Simon Bishop in the critically acclaimed film “As Good as It Gets,” starring alongside Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt. His performance earned him an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor.
Following his success in “As Good as It Gets,” Kinnear starred in a wide range of films across various genres. Some of his notable film credits include “You’ve Got Mail” (1998), “Nurse Betty” (2000), “Auto Focus” (2002), “Little Miss Sunshine” (2006), and “Heaven Is for Real” (2014).
In addition to his film work, Kinnear has appeared in several successful television projects. He hosted the popular late-night talk show “Later with Greg Kinnear” from 1994 to 1996 and also hosted “Best of the Worst” in 1991. Kinnear’s television acting credits include the series “Rake,” “The Kennedys,” and “House of Cards.”
Throughout his career, Greg Kinnear has been recognized for his talent and has received several awards and nominations, including an Emmy Award for his work on the television miniseries “The Kennedys.”
In addition to acting, Kinnear is involved in various philanthropic efforts. He has supported organizations such as the Melanoma Research Foundation and the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
Greg Kinnear continues to be an active and versatile presence in the entertainment industry, showcasing his talents on both the big and small screens.
Greg Kinnear’s 5 most popular quotes
- The automotive corporations, including Ford, I think are in the business of trying to make cars that people will drive.
- I don’t think there’s any connection between my journalism career and my film career. They are two totally different mediums and very different skills.
- When I look back on my childhood, I think of that short time in Beirut. I know that seeing the city collapse around me forced me to grasp something many people miss: the fragility of peace.
- Jack Nicholson is fairly gifted. We were at the Sistine Chapel, and everybody went from looking straight up to looking across the room at him.
- In my sophomore year, a kid told me that the secret to getting women is to play really, really hard to get. I followed his advice, and I didn’t have so much as a date that year.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actor #actor #Greg_Kinnear #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio