Born: June 15, 1963
Helen Hunt is an American actress, director, and screenwriter. She was born on June 15, 1963, in Culver City, California. Hunt began her acting career in the 1970s, appearing in various television series, including “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” and “The Bionic Woman.”
Her breakthrough role came in the 1990s when she portrayed Jamie Buchman in the popular sitcom “Mad About You.” Her performance on the show earned her numerous awards, including four Primetime Emmy Awards and a Golden Globe Award.
In addition to her television success, Helen Hunt has also had a successful film career. She starred in movies such as “Twister” (1996), “As Good as It Gets” (1997), and “The Sessions” (2012). Her performance in “As Good as It Gets” opposite Jack Nicholson earned her an Academy Award for Best Actress.
Aside from acting, Hunt has also ventured into directing and screenwriting. She made her directorial debut with the film “Then She Found Me” (2007), in which she also starred and co-wrote the screenplay. She has since directed episodes of television shows such as “This Is Us” and “Feud.”
Helen Hunt continues to be an active presence in the entertainment industry, taking on a variety of roles in both film and television. Her talent, versatility, and dedication have made her one of the most respected actresses in Hollywood.
Helen Hunt’s 5 most popular quotes
- We can live a life full and complete, thinking with our heads but living from our hearts.
- If there’s a message, it’s that the unlovable and unattractive parts of ourselves should be embraced. The only real currency between people is what happens when they’re not cool. And I hope people feel OK about not being cool.
- I think I’m a weird combination of deeply introverted and very daring. I can feel both those things working.
- The tongue is more easily controlled than the features of the face; and though the heart may be secret, the face is transparent.
- I do eat well. I try to love my body. That is what I tell my daughter. I say, ‘Love every bite of food. Love your body. We’re all going to be dead soon.’ Actually I don’t say that last thing to her.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #helen_hunt #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio