Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Akon
- I’m a polygamist. I can afford to have as many wives as I can afford to have. All Africans believe in it. My dad has four wives.
- While I’m here, I’m gonna milk it for all I can, so when I’m no longer hot – and I know that day is coming – I will step over here and enjoy everything I’ve created up to this point. The music is just opening all these doors, so I can relax.
- My ideas come when I least expect it, so I’ve always got to have a studio nearby or close by somewhere.
- As long as you’re giving up quality records and you’re makin’ hit records, people are always gonna want to hear a hit, and they’ll always want to be attached to something that’s doin’ great.
- I love to just go to the movies, watch movies, listen to the scores and all that ’cause that’s, like, the next step for me.
- It’s always the music first for me. But if the music isn’t selling, there isn’t gonna be no business. So you gotta make sure music is always the first priority.
- I always want to set myself a challenge by doing something no-one would expect me to do! But, having said that, I don’t feel as a musician you can steer too far away from what you normally do.
- Melody has a certain way that it projects back to you. It triggers certain nerves in your body and certain instincts that normally wouldn’t be triggered by a normal voice.
- The moment artists can just do what they love to do then music will go right back to where it used to be. I mean back in the ’60s and ’70s and ’80s, that’s what it was.
- What I remember the most really was just running wild there. Barefooted, swimming in dirty lakes, selling fruit, picking mango trees, hoping not to get caught because they don’t take kindly to thieves in Africa.
Akon, born Aliaune Thiam on April 16, 1973, is a Senegalese-American singer, songwriter, and producer. Raised in both Senegal and the United States, Akon gained international fame with his unique blend of R&B, hip-hop, and world music influences. His breakthrough came with the release of his debut album “Trouble” in 2004, featuring hit singles like “Locked Up” and “Lonely.”
Akon’s success continued with subsequent albums, including “Konvicted” (2006), which produced the chart-topping singles “Smack That” and “I Wanna Love You.” Known for his soulful voice and catchy hooks, Akon has collaborated with numerous artists across genres, solidifying his presence in the music industry.
Beyond music, Akon is an entrepreneur with interests in various industries, including renewable energy. He founded Akon Lighting Africa, a project aimed at bringing electricity to rural areas in Africa through sustainable solar energy solutions. This philanthropic effort showcases Akon’s commitment to social impact and development.
A versatile artist and visionary, Akon’s contributions extend beyond his musical talents, reflecting a commitment to positive change and innovation in both the entertainment and social sectors.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Akon #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio