Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Al Capp
- Abstract art is a product of the untalented, sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered.
- The secret of how to live without resentment or embarrassment in a world in which I was different from everyone else. was to be indifferent to that difference.
- Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered.
- The public is like a piano. You just have to know what keys to poke.
- Like all New York hotel lady cashiers she had red hair and had been disappointed in her first husband.
- Today’s younger generation is no worse than my own. We were just as ignorant and repulsive as they are, but nobody listened to us.
- Anyone who can walk to the welfare office can walk to work.
- I’ve learned one thing-people who know the least anyways seem to know it the loudest.
- My work is being destroyed almost as soon as it is printed. One day it is being read; the next day someone’s wrapping fish in it.
- Any place that anyone can learn something useful from someone with experience is an educational institution.
Al Capp (1909–1979) was an influential American cartoonist best known for creating the popular comic strip “Li’l Abner.” Born Alfred Gerald Caplin in New Haven, Connecticut, Capp began his career as a cartoonist in the 1930s. “Li’l Abner,” which debuted in 1934, featured a cast of characters in the fictional town of Dogpatch and satirized various aspects of American culture, politics, and society. The strip gained widespread popularity and ran for over four decades, making Capp one of the most successful cartoonists of his time.
Capp’s distinctive artistic style and sharp wit earned him numerous awards, including the National Cartoonists Society’s Reuben Award. Despite his professional success, Capp’s personal life was marked by controversy and legal troubles. He was known for his outspoken and sometimes contentious views on politics and social issues.
Al Capp’s contributions to the world of comics and satire left a lasting impact on the medium. His work continues to be studied and appreciated for its cultural commentary and humorous insights into the American experience.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Al_Capp #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio