Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Al Waleed bin Talal
- I will always serve my country in any capacity, but I’m very happy with what I’m doing right now.
- My own center, my Kingdom Center, which is the highest priced tower in Saudi Arabia, was vacated twice because of terrorist attacks, terrorist threats.
- Well, it’s very clear that the Arab population is rising because they’d like to have a say in the running of their affairs, running of their government, and this is very legitimate.
- Our Palestinian brethren continue to be slaughtered at the hands of Israelis while the world turns the other cheek.
- I believe the government of the United States should re-examine its policies in the Middle East and adopt a more balanced stance toward the Palestinian cause.
- Most governments are pragmatic, most people are logical. There are pockets of extremism in Israel, in the U.S. and in the Muslim world. But we have to fight them with reason, with logic and with compassion.
- I believe Twitter, right now, is just finishing the venture capital phase, getting into a maturity level.
- Well, clearly Apple is a role model of the American innovation whereby it produced all these products – iPod, iPhone, iPad – that are really now dominating all the technology arena in the world.
- Saudi Arabia has stability. The social contract and the political contract between the king and the rulers and the royal family and the ruled people in Saudi Arabia is very strong and the bondage is so solid.
- So, if you look at what’s common among some of the companies I have, including the Four Seasons, NewsCorp, George V, the Plaza, these are all irreplaceable brands in their own fields.
Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal is a prominent Saudi Arabian businessman, investor, and philanthropist, born on March 7, 1955, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. As a member of the Saudi royal family, he is the nephew of King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. Al-Waleed is widely recognized for his significant investments in various industries, including banking, real estate, technology, and media.
Al-Waleed is the founder and chairman of Kingdom Holding Company, a diversified investment conglomerate with holdings in both domestic and international markets. His notable investments include ownership stakes in major companies like Citigroup, Twitter, and Lyft. Known for his shrewd business acumen, he has been a key player in the economic development of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
Beyond his business pursuits, Prince Al-Waleed is involved in philanthropy, contributing to various charitable causes. His philanthropic efforts have focused on initiatives related to education, healthcare, and poverty alleviation. Al-Waleed has also played a role in promoting cultural exchange and understanding between the Arab world and the West.
Despite his success, Al-Waleed has faced challenges, including a brief detention in 2017 as part of an anti-corruption crackdown in Saudi Arabia. However, he was released after reaching a settlement with the authorities. Throughout his career, Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal has remained a prominent figure in global business and a notable member of the Saudi royal family.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Al_Waleed_bin_Talal #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio