Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Ben Stiller
- You have trouble living in the present, so you linger on the past because you feel like you never really lived it.
- My parents used to throw great New Year’s Eve parties. They invited such an eclectic mix of showbiz people. All those cool people were always hanging out at our apartment.
- You’re freaked out that you’re going to be having a child, and once you’re looking after your daughter, it’s the most beautiful thing in the world.
- The failure of The Cable Guy impacted my career. I had to start writing and acting again.
- Jim Carrey, a comic genius, has a harder time overcoming the public’s desire for him to be funny simply because he’s so good at it.
- I just watched Paul Michael Glaser. He was the reason I wanted to do the movie because as a kid I was such a big fan of his. I watched all the episodes and tried to get a feeling for what he was doing.
- Whatever talent I had, I’m sure it helped that my parents were in the business and that I grew up around actors, comedians and directors.
- Very quickly after meeting Dustin, the whole image I had of him was shattered.
- The cliches are that it’s the most generic Starsky and Hutch plot you can find.
- Sometimes I wondered whether I hadn’t let my career get confined to one direction, but lately I’ve decided to accept the fact that I have this opportunity to be successful doing comedies.
Ben Stiller, born on November 30, 1965, in New York City, is a versatile American actor, comedian, director, producer, and writer. He comes from a family deeply rooted in the entertainment industry; his parents are comedians Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara.
Stiller began his acting career with a role in the Broadway production “The House of Blue Leaves” in 1986, which led to his television debut. He gained recognition as a cast member on “Saturday Night Live” and “The Ben Stiller Show,” which he also co-created. His breakthrough came with the 1998 movie “There’s Something About Mary,” showcasing his comedic talent. He continued to star in numerous successful films, including the “Meet the Parents” series, “Zoolander,” “Tropic Thunder,” and the “Night at the Museum” franchise.
In addition to acting, Stiller established himself as a proficient director with movies like “Reality Bites,” “Zoolander,” and “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.” His works often blend humor with insightful social commentary.
Beyond his contributions to film and television, Ben Stiller is known for his philanthropic endeavors, supporting various charitable causes. His multi-faceted career has solidified his place as a prominent figure in the entertainment industry.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Ben_Stiller #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio