Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Benicio Del Toro
- My grandfather was a lawyer, my dad was a lawyer, my mum was a lawyer, I got an uncle who’s a lawyer, I got cousins that are lawyers.
- The iPod has changed all that because sometimes I listen to an album from beginning to end, but now I put the stuff on shuffle and have the iPod tell me what I’m listening to, especially if I’m working out.
- It depends, because sometimes an action role can be very demanding, and sometimes a dialogue-driven character can be very demanding, and vice versa. It depends.
- I think that the Oscar gives you some kind of guts or something, it gives you the illusion that you can do it. It’s good for business.
- Well, when I came to Hollywood, there were three names really of Latin actors, three or four names, maybe five. There was Raul Julia, Edward James Olmos, Andy Garcia, Antonio Banderas, Jimmy Smits. Now there’s a lot.
- As far back as I can remember, these are the first movies, the Universal horror movies where I knew the title of the film and I also knew the names of the actors in those films.
- I’m not saying I’m a writer, but I’ve been in movies for a long time, and I think I could write a script for a movie.
- I’ve always played the guy with the gun and the knife. That’s how many actors start out, playing the bad guy.
- Villains used to always die in the end. Even the monsters. Frankenstein, Dracula – you’d kill them with a stake. Now the nightmare guy comes back.
- You might get some serial killers who are born with a chip missing, but for the most part I don’t think anyone is born bad.
Benicio Del Toro, born on February 19, 1967, in Santurce, Puerto Rico, is a celebrated actor known for his versatile performances. Del Toro’s acting career took off with his role in the 1995 film “The Usual Suspects,” where he portrayed the mysterious character Fenster, earning critical acclaim. He further solidified his reputation as a talented actor with his portrayal of conflicted cop Javier Rodriguez in “Traffic” (2000), which earned him widespread recognition, including an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.
Del Toro’s career is marked by a diverse range of roles in both independent and blockbuster films. His captivating performances in movies like “21 Grams” (2003), “Sicario” (2015), and “Guardians of the Galaxy” (2014) showcase his ability to embody complex characters across various genres. He’s known for his immersive acting and transformative performances, delving deep into his roles to bring authenticity and depth to the characters he portrays.
Outside of acting, Del Toro has also delved into directing and producing. He’s revered for his dedication to his craft and his ability to bring a unique depth to the characters he plays, making him a highly respected figure in the world of cinema.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Benicio_Del_Toro #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio