Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Blake Lively
- I think if you’re going to get a tattoo, it should be significant, especially when it’s all the way up your arms and your body.
- You could spend your life trying to uncover all the treasures in New Orleans and not even scratch the surface. It’s such an amazing place.
- I feel like all I’ve done lately is play really sexually-charged drug addicts. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I’ve gotta go to Disneyland more and get more excitement.
- Election made me more aware, more conscious, more sensitive. Not just of sexism but of discrimination in all areas – class, gender, race. I had realized that there were problems.
- I have a big family and no one ever treated me like a child. They always treated me like an adult, like an equal.
- I didn’t have an agent. I would just write down that I was with my brother’s agency, and then the agency would get calls and say that they had no idea who I was.
- I would wanna be a mermaid, but I think I’m a little bit more of a unicorn, because I’m like a little bit more horsey.
- I love scuba diving. I’m an avid diver. And, there’s this beautiful world that’s more incredible than any CGI film we could ever make, that we’re destroying, for what? It’s heartbreaking to me.
- I did not want to be an actor because my whole family did it-going into the family business was the last thing I wanted to do.
- Because I have some amazing shoes and bags and stories that need to be appreciated.
Blake Lively, born on August 25, 1987, in Los Angeles, California, is an American actress and entrepreneur. Known for her striking looks and charismatic on-screen presence, Lively rose to prominence with her role as Serena van der Woodsen in the popular television series “Gossip Girl,” which aired from 2007 to 2012.
Coming from a family with connections to the entertainment industry, Lively began her acting career at a young age, making her film debut in “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants” (2005). She continued to build her career with notable roles in films such as “Accepted” (2006) and “The Town” (2010).
In addition to her acting career, Lively has ventured into entrepreneurship, launching her lifestyle brand, Preserve, in 2014. The brand focused on artisanal goods and unique, handcrafted items. Beyond her professional pursuits, Lively is known for her high-profile marriage to actor Ryan Reynolds, and the couple has become one of Hollywood’s most beloved pairs.
With her talent, beauty, and business ventures, Blake Lively remains a prominent figure in the entertainment industry, leaving a lasting impact on both the big and small screens.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Blake_Lively #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio